We are a team of diverse individuals with in-depth experience, intellectual curiosity and uncompromising execution, and are looking for those with independent thinking, problem-solving abilities, grit, a hunger to learn new things, in a rapidly expanding Southeast Asia operation. To be an effective Engage SEA team member, you must be a digital native and motivated to work across markets in ASEAN.
As a content lead, you will be heading our team of content producers and shaping stories for our clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a mark in the world of reputation management and become a leader in this field. You will get to;
- Manage a content team of writers, designers, video producers and freelancers for internal and client content needs.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content for internal and client websites as well as schedule and publish content.
- Implement a social media calendar to manage social media for internal and client social accounts with an overview on scheduling and publishing.
- Should have at least two to three years of experience as writer or editor with a digital media or a social media specialist with a reputable digital agency or social media agency who would like to expand their skillsets in leading and managing a team OR three to five years-experience in digital content and has experience managing a team of content producers.
- Be interested in content, digitally savvy and up-to-date with digital content trends.
- Have an ABL (Always Be Learning) mindset so as to be open to learning more about SEO, content marketing and social media in order to maximise quality content output.
What We Offer:
A chance to grow your career in a fast expanding regional agency, working on high profile clientele and big brands, plus a chance to learn from award-winning industry veterans and awesome colleagues!
As a social media specialist, you will seek to deliver exceptional returns and hit targets on your campaigns across social media platforms. In this exciting role, you will get to;
- do social media management; running the gamut from publishing to scheduling and analytics.
- amplify content on social (targeting, boosting etc) on various social media platforms
- define and monitor social media KPI
- use social media tools such as Hootsuite /Talkwalker / SocialBaker
- keep up-to-date with trends in social media
- Has experience in social content creation and understands the process
- Has an interest in social media and digital space, want to learn more and would like the chance to grow in the space
- Has experience as a social media specialist with a social media agency or digital agency
- Energy working independently with the comfort of knowing your team mates are there for you
- Ability to multitask with good time-management
What we offer
A conducive environment to work, learn and grow, constant challenges and opportunities to prove yourself and competitive salary and benefits.